Old Hillside Homestead Rates & Availability
- 4 Adults, 2 nights - $816.00
- 6 Adults, 2 nights - $1,224.00
- 8 Adults, 2 nights - $1,584.00
MID WEEK RATES
- $90.00 per person, per night
Please note that Mid Week rates apply for Monday - Thursday Nights only
MID WEEK SPECIAL
Stay two nights and receive the third night free
Vaid from July 2016 - September 2017
* Please mention this Mid Week Special upon booking
CHILDREN UNDER 2 YEARS FREE
- Cots Available $25.00 (For full weekend)
- Children over two years $40.00 per child, per night
- Children over twelve years will be charged at full adult prices
BOOKINGS & CANCELLATION POLICY
- All bookings require a deposit of $100 to secure a confirmed booking. The deposit will increase to $200 should the arrival date be more than 12 months from booking.
- Payment of this deposit acknowledges your acceptance of our Conditions of Stay.
- Balance of payment must be paid no later than 14 days from your arrival date. Please contact our office for methods of payment available.
- Cancellations made prior and inclusive of 29 days from arrival date are 100% refundable. All cancellations are required in writing.
- Cancellations made 28 days prior to arrival date will forfeit the FULL deposit unless the Homestead is rebooked. All refunds are subject to approval.
- Check in from any time after 10.00am. Earlier check-in times are available upon request but are subject to other guest bookings.
- Check out time is 11.00am. Late check-outs are welcome, but subject to other guest bookings.
- Please contact our office to request and arrange any amendments to check in and check out times.
CONDITIONS OF STAY
- The facilities available at the Old Hillside Homestead are available for paying guests only. Holding any type of function with additional guests that are not inclusive of the paid booking is not permitted. Any breach of these rules will result with your booking being cancelled and forfeit of all monies paid.
- No refund will be given for cancelled bookings.
- Any additional guests staying at the accommodation above the number of people booked for, will result in your booking being cancelled and your credit card being charged for each additional guest(s).
- No smoking inside the accommodation, this is inclusive of the front and side verandahs.
- No pets
- Any damage made to furnishings, structure or fittings of the Old Hillside Homestead will incure a replacement or repair cost and will be charged to guests credit card.
- Outdoor fires and fireworks are not permitted.